Bank Heist Escape Room Game for Private Group
You and your crack team have been assembled to pull off this caper which will involve sneaking past the bank’s high-tech security, hacking your way into a computer, and working out and deciding how you’ll break into the vault. Your objective: Get as much loot as you can before the police come and spoil all the fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- All rooms are private games so you won't be grouped with strangers.
What's excluded :
Your lookout has been casing Last National Bank for months. You and your crack team have been assembled to pull off this caper which will involve sneaking past the bank’s high-tech security, hacking your way into a computer, and working out and deciding how you’ll break into the vault. Your objective: Get as much loot as you can before the police come and spoil all the fun.
Escape Room Palm Springs is the perfect activity for date night, hanging out with family and friends, team building, or parties where up to 65 can play at once. We have 6 game scenarios to choose from. Novices and escape room enthusiasts are enthralled by our compelling stories, plot twists, and surprises. All games are private, no strangers. Party room and catering available.
• Escape Room Palm Springs, 2500 N. Palm Canyon Dr. Suite B3, Palm Springs, Greater Palm Springs, CA 92264-1551
Departure Point :Escape Room Palm Springs, 2500 N Palm Canyon Dr B3, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress comfortably
- Wear closed-toe shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children under 3 are required to be restrained in a stroller or carrier.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.