Bannockburn & Stirling Castle Private Tour departing from Greater Glasgow Area
Private Bannockburn and Stirling Castle from Tartan Tours Scotland for
parties of 1- 4 people. Tours leave from the Greater Glasgow and Clyde area, You will collected at your hotel or agreed meeting place.
• Bannockburn - the site of Robert the Bruce's most famous battle.
• Stirling Castle - the majestic Castle on the hill overlooking Stirling.
Private tour of 1- 4 people. Travelling in luxury we provide soft drink and snacks to keep you going between locations.
Being a private tour you will also have your own tour guide for the day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Battle of Bannockburn Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Battle of Bannockburn Visitor Centre, Glasgow Road, Whins Of Milton, Stirling FK7 0LJ, UK
Our first stop on this tour by Tartan Tours Scotland is at Bannockburn, the sight of the famous Battle of Bannockburn in 1314. Robert The Bruce led the Scottish Army to victory over The English Army led by King Edward.The Bannockburn visitor centre allows visitors to experience the landscape of the battlefield, and see the magnificent statue of Robert The Bruce. The new visitors centre allows you to experience the battle in 3D and allows you to decide who wins. The whole experience lets you learn about stories from the battle and the events at Bannockburn that changed Scottish History. The visitor centre at Bannockburn has a gift shop and café area to allow you to relax and unwind after your 3D Battle Experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Stirling Castle one of the largest and most important Castles in Scotland. Buildings within the castle date back to 14,15 and 16th Century. Stirling Castle has endured 8 sieges during its history the last being an attempt by Bonnie Prince Charlie in 1746. The castle has also witnessed the crowning of Scottish Kings and Queens including Mary Queen of Scots. A full guided tour of Stirling Castle is available, which includes a museum visit and the chance to buy further souvenirs of your visit at the gift shop and coffee shop.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange with all clients a pick up point. either Hotel or a centrally located agreed pick up point
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All covid 19 guidance will be followed. We ask that all clients and staff wear a mask while travelling in the vehicle and that before entering the vehicle everyone uses hand sanitizers. All of which will be provided by your tour guide. Everyone's health is our top priority at this time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.