Banteay Srey, Kulen Mountain and Beng Melea Temple
The half day Angkor Wat tour is perfect for guests who don't have a lot of time. You will get to see two popular temples, Angkor Wat temple and 216 peaceful faces carvings, Bayon temple in Angkor Thom old city compound.
• We'll take you to buy Angkor Pass if you haven't got one
• Two main temples
• Local restaurant will be recommended
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Bottles of Cold drinking Water
- Transportation ( AC car or minivan or minibus)
What's excluded :
- One-Day Angkor Pass = $37 USD per person
- Kulen moutain national park entry ticket $20 USD per person
- Food and drink
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banteay Srei, Siem Reap Cambodia
We will come and pick you up at 8 am to start this tour after breakfast. We’ll start this tour with Kbal Spean which is about 45 km from Siem Reap City, This tour is recommended to visitors who are fit, it's a hiking up hill a lot up and down. Here you will see the “River of a 1000 Shiva Lingas” which is a collection of ancient stone carvings and myriads of lingums. These phallic symbols of Shiva can be found in and around the riverbed. There are also carvings of the other gods including Vishnu, Brahma, Lakshmi.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Phnom Kulen National Park, Cambodia
Continue to visit Kulen moutain, is the history of the beginning Khmer empire before Angkor golden era. Phnom Kulen has been made a National Park by the Cambodian government. Here you can see the stunning waterfalls which increases in size during the rainy season. We can also go for a swim ( please bring towels and close for changing) and enjoy relaxing by the water. Then continue to see sandstone riverbed carvings of Hindu Lords, Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma and Lakshmi, known as river of 1000 Shiva Linga. Finally visit an old biggest 16th century AD sleeping Buddha called Preah Ang Thom. Tour guide will recommend a restaurant for lunch before visiting Beng Mealea temple.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
We’ll start the afternoon with Beng Mealea. This stunning temple has been left to ruins, still jungle took over and remote location away from Siem Reap town. However, after setting eyes on the temple, you’ll understand why it’s worth the trip. Beng Melea is one of the most stunning temples built throughout the entire Khmer empire, history of this temple is not unknown, but it is smaller copy of Angkor Wat. Therefore, it’s thought that it was built roughly at the same time Angkor Wat was built. After the tour, we’ll drop you back to your hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. You must let us know the name of your hotel and its address before the tour date.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests will need to wear appropriate clothing when entering the temples. As religious sites, you need to ensure that you keep your shoulders and knees covered.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.