Baños to Montañita
From Baños we will head to the resort town of Montañita. This scenic little paradise on the Pacific coast is popular with both travelers and local Ecuadorians for its gorgeous beaches and incredible nightlife. The weather is sunny all year round, and there's always good times to be had in town. Montañita is the perfect place to relax for a couple days and just enjoy the pleasant climate and beautiful scenery!
per adult from
1 to 365 days
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Playa Montanita
What's excluded :
- Visit: Playa Montanita, Ruta del sol, a 1 hora de Libertad-Salinas 180km Guayaquil y a 4 km al norte de Manglaralto, Santa Elena 241702 Ecuador
You can go diving, surfing, or just simply relax on one of South America’s best beaches.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Playa Montanita, Ruta del sol, a 1 hora de Libertad-Salinas 180km Guayaquil y a 4 km al norte de Manglaralto, Santa Elena 241702 Ecuador
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.