Bar and Ulcinj Private Tour - Oriental Montenegro Experience
On Adriatic oriental tour (Bar & Ulcinj City tour), you can experience the stunning views of this part of the Adriatic coast. Combining Bar and Ulcinj, create one of the loveliest tours Montenegro has to offer! Explore Bar characterized by wide boulevards and lush Mediterranean vegetation and its interesting old town. Where ever you go, you will see reflections of the Roman and Ottoman influences in the landmarks against a backdrop of tangerine and olive tree fields. Lastly, how about the antique town of Ulcinj, with its picture perfect narrow, curving streets, stone houses decorated by elements of the Renaissance and Baroque, and a dramatic, indescribable natural beauty.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
- Drive in a standard sedan vehicle
- Parking and all road fees
- Entrance fee for Old town Bar
- Entrance fee for Old Olive Tree (Bar)
- Entry/Admission - Old Fortress, Stari Bar
- Entry/Admission - Old Olive Tree
What's excluded :
- Drinks and snacks that you buy during the tour, visits to restaurants and bars.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Fortress, Stari Bar, StaroBarska Carsija, Bar, Bar Municipality 85000 Montenegro
After we arrive at Bar, we will begin the tour at St Jovan Vladimir temple, entering the temple. Optionally, we can take 15 - 20 minute walk and sightseeing at a beautiful promenade next to the city beach. After this you will be taken to Old Town Bar. The tour in Old Town will take us, approximately, one hour. With time to spare, you can make the most of it by enjoying a cup of coffee and taking in the beautiful Adriatic sun at any of the beautiful coffee shops nearby.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Olive Tree, Mirovica, 5th km from Bar to Ulcinj, Bar, Bar Municipality 85000 Montenegro
After we leave the Old Town Bar we will then head to visit the Old Olive Tree on our way to Ulcinj. It is UNESCO protected natural heritage of Montenegro, whose age is estimated approximately 2400 years, making it the oldest in Europe.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Ulcinj, Ulcinj, Ulcinj Municipality
When we arrive at Ulcinj you will be amazed by the medieval to modern times’ stories surrounding Old Town Ulcinj. One of them includes the story of the famous writer Miguel de Cervantes and his captivity in Old Town. You will see Balsica Tower, Slave Market, and palaces from the Venetian period. After the walking tour, you will have some leisure time for shopping, coffee, food or to go and enjoy a meal at one of the restaurants on River Bojana.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Bar
- Port of Kotor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.