Barbados Catamaran Snorkeling Cruise
Take a fun and relaxing catamaran cruise along the west coast of Barbados! On board a spacious schooner, sail to two or three different snorkeling spots, where you’ll see a shipwreck and swim in the clear Caribbean with sea turtles and colorful fish. A light breakfast snack and unlimited beverages are provided. Choose between two options — a 3-hour cruise that’s great for families with small children, or a 5-hour cruise that includes lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Breakfast snack
- Lunch, if option selected
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - El Tigre Catamaran Sailing Cruises
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Tigre Catamaran Sailing Cruises, Bridgetown Barbados
After hotel pickup, head to the marina in Bridgetown to board your catamaran, El Tigre, a 60-foot-long (18-meter) and 24-foot-wide (7-meter) schooner that’s big enough to carry 50 passengers but is limited to 36 per cruise to provide more space. The boat offers both shady and uncovered areas so you can choose to sit wherever you’ll be more comfortable.
Pull out of the marina and head along the west coast of Barbados, enjoying the sea breeze on your face and admiring the picturesque coastline. While you sail, just relax, sipping a cup of coffee or a glass of juice, rum punch or beer, and enjoy a slice of coconut bread.
Stop At: Barbados, Barbados
Make your way to your first snorkeling spot, where you should be able to see sea turtles. Spend 45 minutes snorkeling, and then hop back on board the boat to sail to your second snorkeling location, a shipwreck that has become a habitat for many tropical fish. You have another 45 minutes to snorkel here.
If you choose the 3-hour option, you’ll then be dropped off at a west coast beach, where your cruise ends. Your transportation will be waiting for you at this beach to return to your hotel.
If you select the 5-hour option, continue along the west coast to a third location, where you’ll stop to enjoy lunch onboard the boat. Then hop in the water to cool off, swimming up to the nearby beach, if you wish, for a stroll along the sand. Back on board, enjoy a cocktail and listen to soca — a style of Caribbean calypso music — while the boat returns you to the marina in Bridgetown, where your cruise ends.
Unlimited drinks (soda, beer and rum punch) are provided on both cruise options.
Departure Point :El Tigre Catamaran Sailing Cruises, Steel Building, Cavans Lane, Bridgetown, Barbados
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Bridgetown Harbour, Bridgetown, Barbados
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.