Barbados Half Day Private Tour
Ride in comfort while exploring rural Barbados with a courteous, honest, friendly and well informed driver/guide. On this Barbados Half Day Private Tour, travelers will have the opportunity to explore Barbados' natural wonder and beautiful scenery. Travelers will also be able to take photos and purchase souvenirs from the various stops mentioned below. Enjoy locally made beverages such as rum punch, beers and rum of their choice, at a rum shop stop. They will also enjoy an appetizing local lunch along this rural tour of Barbados.
Highlights: Wildlife Reserve, St.Nicholas Abbey, Hunte's Botantical Gardens, Codrington College (oldest theological college in the western hemisphere, established in 1745) and more.
Photo Opts: Cherry Tree Hill, Bathesheba Beach, Crane Beach, Carlisle Bay, Holetown and more.
Additionally, travelers can plan their own itinerary with the assistance of the driver/guide if needed who will ensure that their interest is realized on the day.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip pickup and drop off from the hotel or cruise port.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Harrison's Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harrison's Cave, Welchman Hall Barbados
At Harrison's Cave travelers will see the stalactites, stalagmites, waterfalls and pools while taking the tram ride through this underground wonder.
Pick time is flexible for this private half day excursion of Barbados.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Barbados Port Inc.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.