Barbados Harrison's Cave & Wild Life Reserve
RCR Tours will give you an opportunity to visit the breathtakingly beautiful nature’s wonder Harrison’s Cave and witness the stunning wildlife in the Barbados Wildlife Reserve. On our guided half day tour, you will have utmost fun and exciting journey of exploring the two best tourist destinations in Barbados in a convenient way. We will offer you highly reliable assistance and professional guidance to make your tour a fun filled and relaxing one. Our experienced and knowledgeable guide will make your tour both informative and memorable.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (cruise/port included)
- Professional guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Harrison's Cave
- Entry/Admission - Barbados Wildlife Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harrison's Cave, Welchman Hall Barbados
One of the Barbados Tourism Encyclopedia's "Seven Wonders of Barbados" is this spectacular cave which is one of our island's most famous attractions.
A unique phenomenon of nature, Harrison's Cave is an amazing gallery of stalactites hanging from the roof of the cave, and stalagmites that emerge from the ground, with streams of crystal-clear running water that drop from breathtaking waterfalls to form deep emerald pools. The stalactites and stalagmites were formed over thousands of years and in some places the stalactites have reached down to the stalagmites and a spectacular pillar has been formed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barbados Wildlife Reserve, Farley Hill Barbados
Barbados Wildlife Reserve.enjoy nature nestle between a mahogany forest setting in and take time while you admire the exotic wildlife, including parrots, flamingos, iguanas, and turtles and the star attraction the adorable Green Monkeys.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All travels are required to call in Location of residence or Hotel prior to tour , Hotel room Details Port of Call & ship Name is also required. Please note all area are in our pick up zone but we try to accommodate as much as possible . Some travelers will have to be collected form a assigned meeting pointPorts
- bridgetown port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum numbers of 2 adults apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.