Barbados Private Custom Island Tour
Our competent team takes clients on an adventure of their choice. From River Bay, St Lucy to East Point, St Philip our drivers know all the hidden treasures of Barbados and are ready and willing to take clients where they want to and at their convenience. Our drivers are not only friendly but on time, reliable and courteous.
Places of Interest: Harrison's Cave, Welchman Hall Gully, Flower Forest, Hunte's Gardens, Andromeda Gardens, Lion at Gun Hill, St. Nicholas Abbey, Animal Flower Cave, Wildlife Reserve, St. John Parish Church, Codrington College, Sunbury Plantation, Four Square Rum Refinery and Mount Gay Rum Refinery.
UNESCO Heritage Sites: George Washington House, Parliament Building, Barbados Museum and more.
Sports: Kensington Oval and Cricket Legends Museum.
Popular Beaches: Bathsheba Beach, Bottom Bay, Harry Smith, Crane Beach, Foul Bay, Miami Beach, Dover Beach, Rockley Beach, and Carlisle Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Farley Hill National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Animal Flower Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Farley Hill National Park, Farley Hill Barbados
Let our competent team take you on an adventure of your choice. From River Bay, St Lucy to East Point, St Philip our drivers know all the hidden treasures of Barbados and are ready and willing to take you where you want to and at your convenience. Book us today for an island tour you will never forget!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Animal Flower Cave, North Point Barbados
The Animal Flower Cave is located under the cliffs at North Point, St. Lucy, Barbados. It is the island's lone accessible sea cave. The cave stands six feet above the high water mark although it was formed at sea level. This has occurred because Barbados is rising at 1 inch per 1000 years.
There are coral steps that lead down through an opening in the roof (former blowhole) into the cave. Inside the cave, still found are some sea anemones, which are locally called animal flowers, whence the cave obtained its name. Entrance to the cave is not included in the tour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When you are coming in on a cruise vessel, you will have to meet our driver outside the port.Airports
- Grantley Adams Intl Airport, Bridgetown Barbados
- Bridgetown Sea Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.