Barbados "Private" Turtle Swim & Shipwreck Tour
We are the only tour Operator that allow children under 12 years old to travel free.
On this tour you and a partner or a small group of friends or family can reserve a boat exclusively for yourself. You will have a dedicated tour guide that will be with you from start to finish. Enjoy swimming with the sea turtles with no hassles or large crowds. Also enjoy snorkeling over the shipwrecks and swimming with the beautiful resident fish. Families are welcome with small children 3 months and older!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Light refreshments
- Entry/Admission - Carlisle Bay
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Therapy Charters, House Of Pillars Cavens Lane, Bridgetown Barbados
Stop At: Carlisle Bay, Bay Street, Bridgetown Barbados
Be accompanied by a guide in the water to see the turtles and and then swim with the fish on the shipwrecks
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :#34 Therapy Charters House Of Pillars, Cavans Ln, Bridgetown, Barbados
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port St Charles St Peter
- Port Ferdanane St Peter
- Bridgetown Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Listed price is per vessel for a maximum of 6 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.