Barbados Shore Excursion: Walking Food Tour
Eat like a local for your short time in Barbados. This walking food tour not only enlightens you with the fascinating history of Bridgetown but with numerous food stops along the way, you are sure to enjoy many of the popular local treats. Experience true Barbadian culture through food and history with Lickrish Food Tours.
Our food tours make the BEST shore excursions!
-Our walking tour explores the streets and alleys of Bridgetown, only a stone’s throw away from where your ship docks.
-Cheaper than similar excursions being sold by the cruise line.
per adult from
What's included :
- All food and drink samples
- Fun and knowledgeable local guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Independence Square
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Independence Square, Bridgetown Barbados
-Indulge in the food, history and culture of Bridgetown with one of our excellent guides! Our tour covers about 1.5 miles and lasts 3 hrs. You will visit various monuments, public squares and churches and learn about their history.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Independence Square, Bridgetown, Barbados
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Mc. Gregor Street, Mc. Gregor St, Bridgetown, Barbados
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes and sunscreen
- Near public transportation
- DIETARY NOTICE: Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance of any food allergies or request for vegetarian diets. We can usually accommodate and offer substitutions. We are unable to make any substitutions at the beginning of or during the tour. Please note that gluten free and vegan diets cannot be accommodated.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Smaller groups to ensure safety
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.