Barbados Tour of Harrison's Cave, Cherry Tree Hill and Animal Flower Caves with Lunch
Get an excellent primer on Barbados and see some of the island's hidden gems on this exciting 7-hour guided tour. Head to the inner part of the island and explore Harrison's Cave, one of the seven wonders of Barbados, filled with stalactites and stalagmites and crazy rock formations. Indulge in a delicious Barbadian light lunch before making your way to Cherry Tree Hill and Animal Flower Cave, the island's only accessible sea cave. This 7-hour tour is great for first timers and experienced travelers to Barbados.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Unlimited rum punch, beer, coke, sprite, diet coke and bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Harrison's Cave
- Entry/Admission - Animal Flower Cave
- Entry/Admission - Cherry Tree Hill
What's excluded :
- Spend 7 hours indulging in the other side of Barbados -- the part of the island you'll remember most. This guided day trip around the island takes you to some must-see attractions and hidden gems. Head first to Harrison's Cave. Take a tram down into the majestic subterranean passageways where stalactites and stalagmites stick out from top to bottom and rock formations look magical.
Indulge in a tasty local lunch (included), head to the rugged east coast of the island and explore Cherry Tree Hill. The hill offers an excellent view of northeastern Barbados as it sits 850 feet (260 meters) above sea level. Learn about the history of the area from the guide -- such as the fact that it got its name because the hill was once crammed with cherry trees (today it's mostly mahogany trees).
Finally, visit the Animal Flower Cave, the only accessible sea cave on the island. First discovered in 1780, the cave's coral floor is said to be almost 500,000 years old.
The tour concludes when you're dropped off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Locations island wide
Departure Time :South Coast Area: 8am - 9am
West Coast Area: 9am - 9:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Entering the Animal Flower Cave is not recommended for those with walking difficulties
- Please note there is no swimming at cave - guests will not be allowed on the bus in wet clothing.
- Please wear sensible footwear. Care must be taken when entering the Animal Flower Cave.
- Due to high sea swells at certain times of the year there is a slight possibility of not being able to enter The Animal Flower Cave
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.