Barcelona : El Born and Picasso Museum Exclusive Private Tour
Indulge yourself into the life of Pablo Picasso in Barcelona on our exclusive private tour. Discover the famous artworks of the great artist. You will see Barcelona differently in Picasso's eye. Our guide will describe to you about his school, studio, and hangout places around the town. You can walk through the streets of Born and explore the vibrant neighborhood which is so relatable to Picasso's life.
The main attractions are-
✔Explore the artist's life through El Born neighborhood
✔Learn about the inspiration behind his famous painting “Les Demoiselles d’Avignon.”
✔Discover where Picasso's family stayed when they first arrived in Barcelona
✔Roam around Picasso's studio where he made his famous painting 'Science and Charity'
✔Visit Picasso Museum to experience more about his artworks
✔Discover the friezes on the facade of a university inspired by Picasso's work
✔Discover the bar where he had his first exhibition and frequently met other artists
✔It is a fully personalizable tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance tickets
- Private guide
- Stay inside the Museum as long as you want, even after finishing the private guided tour
- Children under 11 goes FREE !
- Entry/Admission - Museu Picasso
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Barcelona Cathedral is the largest religious building in Barcelona. It is notable as the finest example of Gothic architecture. From there you can walk through the streets and find out the reason which inspired the famous painting " Les Demoiselles d’Avignon ". Heading to the college of architecture you may admire friezes that depict drawings of Picasso.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museu Picasso, Carrer Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona Spain
You can enjoy the famous works of Picasso along with rare sketches and ceramics. It is housed in five adjoining medieval palaces. This museum owns one of the largest collections of the mightest modern artist Picasso. Especially paintings from Picasso's characterizing youth are exhibited here. You will learn about his inspiration and definitely cherish his amazing works for a long time. He was a very interesting and mysterious person as we all know which makes his inventions more realistic and incredible.
After finishing the guided tour, you may stay inside the Picasso Museum as long as you want and explore more by yourself until the museum closed!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Els 4Gats, Carrer de Montsió, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Free cancellation up to 7 days before experience date is allowed
- No refunds within 7 days of experience date is applicable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.