Barcelona City Tour by Scooter (125cc)
Discover Barcelona Exclusive Tour!
Feel the wind in your hair and the thrill of two wheels! One the most fun & practical ways to enjoy the city is with a scooter. We have tours that are fully inclusive of a 125cc scooter, helmets, Insurance & Guide. We visit the main sights including Tibidabo & Montjuic which offer view of all the city, also Arc de Triomf, Sagrada Familia, Camp Nou.
per adult from
What's included :
- Scooter, Helmet, Insurance, Petrol, Guide
What's excluded :
- €200 damage deposit will be taken when collecting the scooter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc d’Atraccions Tibidabo, Pl. del Tibidabo, 3-4, 08035 Barcelona Spain
We leave the bikes at the car park and then walk 5 mins up the hill (gentle walk) to the top where you find the cathedral & attractions.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Camp Nou, Carrer d'Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona Spain
The home of Barcelona FC ! we park near the official club store so we have the chance to see the stadium and buy some official merchandise.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Montjuïc, 08038 Barcelona, Spain
The castle (Castell) on the top offers fantastic views over the city and now also holds the military museum. Its most famous for the 1992 Olympic Games which used venues here. We visit all the main sights including the old bullring that is no longer in use. To visit the castle we park the scooters and walk uphill approx 6 mins
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Nova Mar Bella Beach, Passeig de Garcia Faria, 08019 Barcelona Spain
Our ride out of the city will take us past the beach & entertainment area of Puerto Olimpico.
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
We park the scooters close to the cathedral, we walk around the Sagrada Familia to see the exterior part & also visit the picturesque park situated a few mins walk away.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de Sicília, 322, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Valid driving license for Spain is needed that allows you to drive a 125cc scooter
- NON European license holders must present a copy of an international driving permit
- Some of the sites are accessible by climbing up steps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Masks are required for venues where a distance on 1 meter can no be respected.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.