Barcelona City Tour Hop On - Hop Off + F.C.Barcelona Camp Nou Experience
Visit Barcelona at your own pace aboard one of our double-decker red buses. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish through the day with a single ticket. Switch routes and discover Barcelona with an audio guide system. Now available in 15 different languages!
Venture into the Camp Nou and discover the true essence of the FC Barcelona. Explore all the different parts; the museum, the press room, the stand, the field, the changing room, the mixed zone and the Players Tunnel into the pitch level. Sit in the first team bench and feel like a true Barça player!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All routes and stops with a single ticket
- Multilingual audio guide system
- Discounts booklet and Barcelona City Tour stops guide
- Air-conditioned double-decker open coaches
- Admission to the Camp Nou Experience at FC Barcelona
- Entry/Admission - Barcelona City Tour
- Entry/Admission - Camp Nou
What's excluded :
- Audioguide at F.C.B Museum.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barcelona City Tour, Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
East/Green Route: Plaça Catalunya, Catedral-Barri Gòtic, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Platja de Bogatell*, Nova Mar Bella*, Forum*, Glòries-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Park Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
(*) Winter Tour (2/11 to 25/03): These stops are replaced by Ciutadella-Zoo, Teatre Nacional-Auditori.
West/ Orange Route: Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf, El Born-Ciutadella-Zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (FC Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial-Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes, Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Camp Nou, Carrer d'Aristides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona Spain
Home to FC Barcelona, this stadium will not leave any soccer – or football – fan indifferent. Enter the interactive museum and audiovisuals and get to know what are the values that make Barça “More than a club”. Step into the press room, the visitors’ changing rooms and walk along the Player’s Tunnel until you reach the pitch.
Visit of the first floor of the Museum, renovated in 2010. Enjoy its large interactive walls, the trophy showcases and the wide collection of objects revealing the history of FC Barcelona. Learn about the careers of some of the most important players for the club; from Kubala, Cruyff and Maradona to Guardiola and Messi. Visit the television studio, the press box and the mixed zone, where Messi himself reflects on the results of the matches. Access the Stadium grandstand and enjoy the panoramic views. Take pictures of this amazing pitch before continuing to the second floor. Visit the Multimedia space.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer de Balmes, 5, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Pl. Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
2: Camp Nou, C. d'Arístides Maillol, 12, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The tickets for Camp Nou Tour must be collected from the booking date in advance. Any ticket will be provided before the booking date stated on the voucher.
- The time of the flexible entry will be from 1.30 p.m., remaining unable to access before that hour in the following periods: Summer; July 1 to August 31 (both days included). Easter: from April 4 to 12 (both days included) and Christmas: from December 21 to January 5 (both days included)
- Outside the mentioned periods the Open Date ticket to Camp Nou can be used as usual, being the access allowed from 10:00 to 18:30.
- Please check the timetable before going to the stadium.
- According to the schedule of matches, training sessions or special events FCB reserves the right to change the schedule, routes or close part of the museum tour. Please be informed before the visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- Special schedule – La Liga or Spanish Cup game days: the tour will be closed all day. The museum will be open up to 3 hours before the starting time of the match (with a stadium view from the second tier included) and will re-open 90 minutes before the match until the starting time of the said match.
- Special schedule – Champions League game days: the tour will be closed all day. You can only visit the first floor of the Museum until 3pm. The day before, the tour route will be modified giving access to all areas except for the 2nd floor of the Museum.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.