Barcelona Evening Tour, Flamenco Show & Dinner - Chinese, Japanese, or Korean
Our tour starts right in front of the Cathedral of Barcelona. This is a quite impressive building, but the evening light gives it a magical feeling! This will be the starting point before we get into the streets labyrinth of Barcelona’s old town. You will marvel at the few remains of Barcelona’s medieval wall, you’ll encounter some of the Roman ruins, and you will also discover the most magical corners of the Gothic quarter, like the unique Sant Felip Neri square. In the evening, this 2.000 years old quarter is much quieter and it feels almost magical!
In Plaça Reial we will stop at Los Tarantos, the older tablao in town, and you’ll witness a live Flamenco show while you enjoy a drink. Flamenco is one of those memories you’ll take home from your Spain trip, and this is one of the most unique places in Barcelona to enjoy one. Listen to the zapateo, look at those colorful dresses, and feel the sweet notes of Spanish guitars.
What's included :
- Dinner - At the restaurant Pork... boig per tu! you will enjoy a set menu with pork meat as the main ingredient. But there are also vegetarian options.
- Entry/Admission - Los Tarantos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Our guide will explain the facade of the Cathedral and its history
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We will make a tour to visit the most iconic parts of the Gothic Quarter.
Stop At: Los Tarantos, Placa Reial 17, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We will stop at Los Tarantos, where you will enjoy a live Flamenco performance.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Cathedral of Barcelona, Pla de la Seu, s/n, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :PORK… boig per tu, Carrer del Consolat de Mar, 15, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.