Barcelona: Full Gaudí & Sagrada Família Tour in Japanese, Chinese, or Korean
If you want to discover the most remarkable buildings by Gaudí and you don't have much time in Barcelona, this is the perfect tour for you.
The tour starts at the impressive Sant Pau Hospital, one of Barcelona's most unique examples of Modernist architecture. After walking down Gaudí's Avenue, our guide will explain all the secrets hidden in the sculpture work of Sagrada Família. The Passion façade, and the Nativity façade are wonderful works that you need to know in deep detail to understand the temple. Then, you will get inside with a fast-track ticket to discover Gaudí's unfinished church at your own pace.
After Sagrada Família you will have two hours of free time to have lunch: our guide will give you recommendations to find local food for good value. In the afternoon you will visit Casa Vicens, Gaudís first house. You will also see Casa Milà before you get another fast-track ticket to explore Casa Batlló with a smart guide in your language.
A full day of Gaudí and fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry Ticket to Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Entry Ticket to Casa Vicens
- Entry Ticket to Casa Batllo
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of the Sagrada Familia
- Entry/Admission - Casa Vicens
- Entry/Admission - Casa Batllo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167, 08025 Barcelona Spain
Sant Pau is Barcelona's old public hospital and a jewel of Modernist architecture. Until 2010 it worked as a hospital, but now it's a museum to admire its history and unique architecture.
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
Sagrada Família is Gaudí's masterpiece and one of the most famous landmarks in the world. When it's finished, it will be the highest temple in the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Vicens, Carrer de les Carolines, 20-26, 08012 Barcelona Spain
Casa Vicens is the first house that Gaudí built in Barcelona. It's famous by its beautiful yard and beautiful coloured tiles.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Casa de les Punxes, Av. Diagonal 420, 08037 Barcelona Spain
A hidden gem in Barcelona, but one of the most imposing buildings in town. Known by the local as "the house of the spikes" it's another relevant work of Modernist architecture.
Pass By: Casa Mila - La Pedrera, Passeig de Gracia, 92, 08008 Barcelona Spain
This is another one of Gaudí's most acclaimed works, and the last project he completed before passing away.
Stop At: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
The most colourful and creative house of Gaudí. Casa Batlló is famous for its dragon rooftop and its beautiful interior, which is like being under the Mediterranean sea.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Cartagena - Av. Gaudí, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Casa Batlló, Passeig de Gràcia, 43, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.