Barcelona: Girona, Figueres & Dalí Museum Day Tour
Enjoy a great day tour from Barcelona from Girona and Figueres in northern Catalonia. Stroll through the well-preserved Jewish quarter of Girona and take a guided tour of the Dalí theater museum and immerse yourself in surrealism in Figueras with priority entry.
Visit the historic sights of Girona on a guided walk tour and immerse yourself in the surreal world of Salvador Dalí in the Dali Theater Museum in Figueres.
Dalí Theatre-Museum and permanent Dalí Jewels exhibition to Skip the line with priority entrance. Discover Salvador Dalí's fascinating world in Figueres. Enjoy a guided walking tour through a town used as a Game of Thrones to film. Explore Arab baths, Gothic churches and one of Europe's finest preserved Jewish sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live Tour Guide ( English, Spanish,Catalan)
- Girona Walking Tour with Expert Guide
- Theater Museum Dalí's Quick Entry
- Dalí Theater-Museum and Dalí Jewels' Show in Figueres is Entrance free
- Skip the ticket line
- Entry/Admission - Dreta de l'Eixample
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Dreta de l'Eixample, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Leave Barcelona and go to Girona, a town built by the Romans, after meeting with your guide. Here are some of Spain's finest historical buildings, such as medieval walls, romanic and gothic temples, Arab baths, baroque spaces and one of Europe's best-preserved Jewish quarters. Learn with your guide about the history of Girona and see a town used for filming the Game of Thrones.
Next, make your way to Figueres, the world capital of surrealism. Take advantage of priority entrance to the Dalí Theatre-Museum, which contains the largest collection of the artist's works and is a surrealist work of art in its own right. Step into a different universe when you enter the museum, and immerse yourself in Dalí's unique world on an orientation tour.
Make time to explore the permanent exhibition of Dalí Jewels and finish your journey with a trip back to Barcelona and the meeting place.
Plaça de Catalunya
Duration : 90 minutes
Girona (guided tour)
Dalí Theatre and Museum (visit)
Duration : 120 minutes
Plaça de Cataluny
Departure Point :Dreta de l'Eixample, 08037 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Meet in front of El Corte Inglés store on Plaça de Catalunya (Catalonia Square), 14, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
- What to bring : Comfortable shoes, Comfortable clothes
- Children aged 8 and under join the tour for free
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the activity starts
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.