Barcelona - L'Eixample Food Tasteing & Architectural Highlights (Private Tour)
Barcelona is filled with authentic and classic foods. But navigating this without any locals is hard. But with this premium Gastronomic Tour, you can have Barcelona's 100% authentic and classic Spanish foods. And experiencing modernist architectural gems in the exciting neighborhood of L'Eixample is also included. This combination will give you an unforgettable experience in Barcelona.
✔ Enjoy Barcelona's 100% authentic and classic Spanish foods
✔ Get to know about the exciting neighborhood of L'Eixample
✔ Enjoy 3 alcoholic drink with exceptional testing
✔ Enjoy Barcelona's , most iconic buildings
✔ 100% private tour, only you and your host
✔ Private guide.
per adult from
3 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Palatable Neighborhood Tastings
- 3 alcoholic drinks: wine, neighborhood drinks
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Additional Costs
- Pick/drop service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Dreta de l'Eixample, La Dreta de l'Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia
There’s no lack of choice when it comes to eating out in Barcelona. Although navigating these epic foods is not that easy but fortunately, with this tour, you can easily taste some of Barcelona's authentic foods with 3 alcoholic drinks.
Begin this epic tour from The English Court - Barcelona and get to know about a lot of unknown facts about the neighborhood. Also, enjoy a glass of Vermouth with Spanish tastings. Taste mouthwatering spicy pork sausages with white wine. and finally, end this Gastronomic Tour with traditionally prepared with baked potatoes and paprika.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Pl. Catalunya - Andana Central, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020: Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.