Barcelona Night Tour | Semi Private Night Lights Tour MAX 6 PEOPLE
Your Barcelona Night Tour is designed to experience Barcelona at its best, combining evening sunsets, strolls and of course art! You will get to discover the beauty of Barcelona at night time, when the city is illuminated by street lights and the twilight, revealing a magical side of Barcelona. Your top-rated tour guide will take you and your group of no more than six people to some of the most beautiful evening spots in the city, where you will get to see Gaudí’s Modernist masterpieces: Casa Batlló, la Pedrera, and the Sagrada Familia. Your tour also includes a walk to Barcelona’s beautiful port and beach, the Olympic Village, and the spectacular panoramic views of Montjuïc as the grand finale.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour in a Safe and Semi Private Group of MAX 6 PEOPLE GUARANTEED
- Professional Local Expert Guide
- Private luxury van
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casa Batllo, Passeig de Gracia, 43, 08007 Barcelona Spain
One of Gaudí’s Modernist masterpieces
Pass By: La Sagrada Familia, La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Catalonia
This majestic basilica combines the many elements of both Gothic and Art Nouveau style and has been under construction since 1882.
Pass By: La Barceloneta, Barcelona Spain
An area including the port and the modern area of the Olympic Village, all illuminated by night light. The port of Barcelona has been important to the economy of the city for the last 2,000 years, and it is now a bustling tourist area.
Pass By: Montjuic, Montjuic, Barcelona, Catalonia
Montjuic is a hilltop neighborhood which overlooks the harbor below, and offers magnificent views of the city’s night lights.
Departure Point :Plaça de Catalunya, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.