Barcelona Polaroid Photography Walking Tour
Let’s discover Barcelona through the lens of a vintage polaroid camera while we snap our way through some of the city’s most photogenic sites, learn about its amazing 2000 year history, and take home some incredible photo souvenirs.
We’ll teach you about polaroid photography, how to use the cameras, how to frame a great shot, and how they develop so you get the best snaps possible. We’ll also uncover the history of Barcelona, its stories, people and local culture as we pass by some of its most important sites.
To finish off our experience, we’ll head to our underground art gallery, housed in a 19thcentury modernist building and packed with work from some of the city’s most exciting emerging artists. We’ll share some drinks and snacks together and give you some tips on great places to eat & drink and off-the-beaten-track places to visit and things to do.
per adult from
What's included :
- Vintage Polaroid Camera & Film
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arc de Triomf, Passeig Lluis Companys, 08003 Barcelona Spain
As well as finding the best spots for taking amazing polaroids you'll learn the history and stories behind the Arc de Triomf.
Pass By: El Born / La Ribera, El Born / La Ribera, Barcelona, Catalonia
We’ll veer off the beaten track through the beautiful maze of medieval backstreets in El Born — one of the most historic areas of Barcelona and home to some of the oldest buildings in the city.
Pass By: Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic), Barrio Gotico (Barri Gotic), Barcelona, Catalonia
We’ll also visit the oldest part of the city, El Gotico — the city’s gothic quarter, which is over 2000 years old and boasts Roman ruins, picture-perfect hidden courtyards, and an impressive 14th-century cathedral.
Departure Point :Arc de Triomf, Pg. de Sant Joan, s/n, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Gothic Quarter, Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.