Barcelona Tapas & Wine Tasting Private Tour
Barcelona is famous for its delicious Spanish sandwiches and wine. With this premium tour, you can explore Barcelona in a different way. Explore the vibrant areas of Sant Antoni and Poble Sec in a local way. Join your local and start this unforgettable tour. Begin the tasty journey through the best tapas in town paired with the most authentic local wines. Treat yourself with 4 glasses of wine from the local region of Catalunia and 4 delicious bites.
✔ Explore Barcelona in a local way
✔ Treat yourself with 4 glasses of wine & 4 delicious bites.
✔ Roam around Sant Antoni and Poble Sec.
✔ Get to know a lot of interesting facts from your localhost.
✔ Private tour, only you and your host.
If you wanna get rid of your boring life and want to enjoy a day in Barcelona like a local then this tour is perfect for you.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Most experienced private guide
- 4 glasses of wine per individual
- 4 tastings per individual
- 4 alcoholic drinks
- Free cancellation up to 3 days before experience date
What's excluded :
- Additional food & drinks costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sant Antoni, Sant Antoni, Barcelona, Catalonia
Walk and explore the neighborhood of Sant Antoni which is one of Barcelona's most up-and-coming ranges. It's well known among local people for its central area, nearby air, and an assortment of reasonable bars and restaurants. Try local 'Pinchos' This is a concept that begins from the Basque locale of Spain. Pinchos are like mouth measured tapas - continuously served on the beat of pieces of bread. They are moreover some of the time called 'Montaditos'. Choose your selected one and enjoy your drinks!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Poble Sec, El Poble Sec, Barcelona, Catalonia
Come forward to discover Poble Sec zone, a few extraordinary nearby eateries, loads of theaters, inhabitant green 'monk' parakeets, being the final barrio to urge a drinking fountain. Find a one of a kind road known as it were by local people for the astounding bodegas and bars. Visit a gastronomical tapas-bar. They not as it served the foremost astounding tapas but too have a grouping of tasty Spanish wines.
Finish your experience at a renowned bar with what has got to be Barcelona's most inviting staff! Appreciate a wine & tapa with our guide, share stories and chuckles and appreciate the rest of the evening!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ronda de Sant Antoni, 2, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance to receive a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.