Barcelona Tapas Tour with Chinese, Japanese, or Korean Guide
The most delicious bites in Barcelona can be found in the Born area. Taste them in our Barcelona Tapas Tour!
The tour begins with a short walk through Barcelona’s old town, just to open up your apetite! Then, we’ll make our first stop at Vidrios y Cristales. Here you’ll have vermut, a typical Catalan sweet wine often served as aperitif, alongside the first tapas of the day. Later on, we’ll stop at a pintxos bar. A pintxo is a traditional tapa from the Basque country, so you’ll also get to taste some flavors from other parts of Spain. Finally, we will have our last stop at a bar specialising in traditional Catalan dishes, where you will also get a special tapa as desert.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Tapas: tortilla with pa amb tomàquet, olives, sardines, two pintxos at your choice, patatas bravas, albóndigas, and a special desert tapa.
- Alcoholic Beverages - One drink at each bar (vermut, beer caña, wine, water, or soft drink)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Our guide will explain the facade of the Gothic Cathedral and its history
Pass By: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We will walk past the main sights of the Gothic Quarter on our way to the first tapas bar
Pass By: El Born / La Ribera, El Born / La Ribera, Barcelona, Catalonia
We will see the Born area, Barcelona's Medieval quarter, during the tapas itinerary
Departure Point :Cathedral of Barcelona, Pla de la Seu, s/n, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :SAGÀS Pagesos i Cuiners, Pla de Palau, 13, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.