Barcelona Tour with Tapas: Historic Quarters Private Tour (3 Hours)
Discover the wonders of Barcelona and enrich your mind with colors on this private walking tour. Meet your local guide at the lively Ramblas and from there head out towards the vibrant streets of Barcelona.
The first stop of the day is Palau Guell, which is the first great work of Antoni Gaudi, followed by the Plaza Real. The Plaza Real is an elegant square surrounded by palm trees and arcades.
The highlighting materials of the tour are-
✔ Discover the gems of Barcelona including La Boqueria, Palau Guell, and Santa Maria del Mar Church
✔ Learn about the city's history, culture, traditions, and way of life
✔ Explore the area’s iconic landmarks and buildings
✔ Taste the flavors of Spanish cuisine during a tapas lunch at a local tavern accompanied by red wine
✔ Duration of the tour is 3 hours
✔ Printed or mobile voucher accepted
✔ Instant confirmation is accessible
✔Chase the spectacular Santa Maria del Mar Church
✔Stop the experience at the Born Market and Memorial Center
per adult from
3 hours 10 minutes
What's included :
- Amazing 3-hour private walking tour
- Experienced local guide
- Enjoy 1 tapa and 1 traditional drink
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Font Pla de la Boqueria, Les Rambles 78, Barcelona Spain
Meet your local guide at the lively Ramblas and head out onto the vibrant streets of Barcelona where historical adventure awaits. The first stop of the day is Palau Guell, the first great work of Antoni Gaudi, followed by the Plaza Real, an elegant square surrounded by palm trees and arcades.
Follow your guide to La Boqueria next, a colorful and historical market that is not to be missed. Continue the tour into the heart of the Gothic Quarter where you can admire the impressive Roman Walls, Old Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, Sant Felip Neri Square, and other must-see gems.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Palau Guell, Carrer Nou de la Rambla 3-5, 08001 Barcelona Spain
Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, taste the flavors of Spanish cuisine and enjoy a tapa accompanied by red wine in a local tavern. While you eat, listen to your guide share fascinating stories about Barcelona’s history, culture, traditions, and way of life. After lunch, wander through the charming Born Quarter until you arrive at the spectacular Santa Maria del Mar Church. The final stop of the day is the Born Market and Memorial Center, where you can see the medieval ruins recently found beneath the city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Museu Arpi, La Rambla, 38, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a city walking tour through 3 of Barcelona's neighborhoods
- Please let the us know if you would like to customize the tour
- Please let the local operator know if you have children so the tour can be catered to their interests
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Updated 12 June 2020 : Spain will be opening some of its tourist attractions from 15th June 2020. Many other attractions will be opening on 01 July along with oversees flights into Spain will also be resuming from 01 July 2020.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.