Barcelona Walking Tour: Flamenco Show, Tapas Dinner & Gothic Quarter
Learn about some of the most important things for us - our culture, our gastronomy, and flamenco on this guided tour. Enjoy your walking tour through the Roman and medieval part of the city, the oldest neighborhoods, and have an exclusive tapas dinner of local products. Then, round out your day with a flamenco show where you will experience one of Spain's extraordinary traditional dances.
per adult from
What's included :
- The Tour and the Guide are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.
- Walking tour around the Roman and medieval part of the city.
- Tapas dinner - accompanied by your guide.
- Flamenco show (an hour approx)
- Small group to ensure a personalized experience.
- Friendly, professional and native licensed guide.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)
- Entry/Admission - Barri de La Ribera
- Entry/Admission - Carrer de Montcada
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Start the tour in the heart of the city in Plaza Catalunya, 19 at 6:30pm where your guide will meet you and take you on a walking tour through the oldest part of the city - the charming Gothic Quarter - a maze of quaint, narrow streets full of Roman and medieval architecture. We'll visit the Cathedral, Jewish Quarter, Royal Palace, and St James Square. You'll be able to see part of the Roman wall and the medieval area of Barcelona. We'll end this portion of the tour with a visit to Santa Maria Mar Church in the Born district.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Barri de La Ribera, calle de Montcada, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Then, we'll visit a remarkable restaurant that is owned by a reknowned chef where we'll sip wine and have a sampling of a variety of tapas. So, prepare yourself for an incredible experience full of delicious Catalan cuisine accompanied by explanations and suggestions from your foodie guide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Carrer de Montcada, Barcelona Spain
Finally, we'll take you to a flamenco show in an incredible palace from the 17th century where you will experience the dancing, singing, and guitar of flamenco - a mix of magic, passion, art and ¨duende¨.
This is where your tour ends, in the heart of Barcelona, where you'll have public transportation nearby or you can hail a taxi.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Carrer de Montcada, 20, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements (2 person minimum per tour). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We comply with all Covid 19 safety protocols for tourist agency operation in Barcelona
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.