Barcelona Walking Tour: Wine Tasting, Tapas Dinner & Gothic Quarter.
Learn about some of the most important things for us - our culture, the wine, and our gastronomy on this guided tour. Enjoy your walking tour through the Roman and medieval part of the city, the oldest neighborhoods, and do an exclusive wine-tasting of local products, where we will introduce you to the spectacular world of wine. Then, round out your day with a tapas dinner where you will taste the unique Spanish culinary specialties - all with a knowledgable foodie by your side to explain it all.
per adult from
What's included :
- The Tour and the Guide are exclusively and only for a group up to 15 people.
- Walking tour around the Roman and medieval part of the city.
- Wine-tasting in a recognized place - tasting local varieties.
- Tapas dinner - accompanied by your guide.
- Small group to ensure a personalized experience.
- Friendly, professional and native licensed guide.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)
- Entry/Admission - Barri de La Ribera
- Entry/Admission - Carrer de Montcada
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Start the tour in the heart of the city in Plaza Catalunya at 6:30pm, where your guide will meet you and take you on a walking tour through the oldest part of the city, the charming Gothic Quarter, a maze of quaint, narrow streets full of Roman and medieval architecture.
Visit the Cathedral, the Jewish Quarter, the Royal Palace, and St James Square.
This portion of the tour ends with a visit to Santa Maria Mar Church in the Born district.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Barri de La Ribera, calle de Montcada, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Later, enjoy a wine-tasting with an exclusive selection of organic wines from Catalunya. Learn about their individual process and find out how to distinguish different varieties. Learn more about our philosophy of wine from a knowledgeable expert.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Carrer de Montcada, Barcelona Spain
Finally, visit a restaurant owned by a renowned chef, where you will sip more wine and sample a variety of tapas. Prepare yourself for an incredible experience full of delicious Catalan cuisine, accompanied by explanations and suggestions from your foodie guide.
Your tour ends after a delicious dinner, where you'll find yourself in the heart of Barcelona and you'll have public transportation nearby or you can hail a taxi.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
• Tapas - Homemade ham croquettes
"Patatas Bravas" - spicy potatoes
"Pa amb tomaquet" - rural bread with tomato spread
• Tapas - Choice of:
Grilled vegetable stuffed squid
Pork ribs with mustard and honey
Oxtail with baby white beans and carrots
• Souffle de Crema Catalana - Souffle of Catalan cream
Departure Point :Plaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough bookings to meet requirements (2 person minimum per tour). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- We comply with all Covid 19 safety protocols for tourist agency operation in Barcelona
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.