Barcelona Walking Tour with a Dutch-Speaking Guide
This 2-hour walking tour is a must for every Dutch-speaking visitor to Barcelona. Your guide will show you Barcelona’s old city centre, the best places to eat and enjoy a drink, historical marketplaces like the Boqueria and the trendiest shopping spots of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- 1 Beverage
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This walking tour is a must for every Dutch-speaking visitor to Barcelona. Your guide will show Barcelona’s old quarter and all its hotspots.
Stroll through the beautiful city centre taking in the breathtaking sights of its narrow streets and historical buildings while your tour guide shares stories of the city, its people, history, culture and food.
You will be shown the best places to eat and enjoy a drink and will visit the historical marketplaces of the city like the Boqueria. You will be taken as well to the trendiest areas to go shopping and buy local clothes and accessories.
The followed itinerary is different every day but in all of them you will be introduced to the every day life of locals, where they spend their spare time, shop, eat and enjoy their free time. The tour ends with a complimentary drink at one of the nicest bars in Barcelona.
Departure Point :Central location in Barcelona, near Barceloneta area
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.