Bardia National Park Tour
Bardia National Park is like a box of chocolate that offers full of surprises. Unspoiled nature, rare wild animals, authentic Tharu culture and little adventures never fail to amaze you. Unlike Chitwan National Park, Bardia is yet to commercialize. Choose Bardia National Park Tour and venture into the forest or canoe down the river, you will hardly spot another human.
Bardia National Park is the largest national park in the Terai, a beautiful, unspoiled wilderness of sal forest, grassland and alluvial washes cut by the many fingers of the Karnali River. Largely unpopulated, it is often described as what Chitwan National Park was like 30 years ago, before its commercial development. One can raft through the park for hours on end and not encounter another person.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- National Park Entry Fee
- Tharu Cultural performance
- Fluent English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Bardiya National Park
What's excluded :
- International Flight
- Personal Expenses ( such as laundry, beverage etc. )
Day 1: Full Day Jungle Walk
Stop At: Bardiya National Park, Nepal
You will go for a full day jungle walk into the national park and track wild animals. Our experienced guides will guide you through the forest. Our crew will ensure your safety. You will carry a lunch pack from the resort in the morning. You may spot a tiger, rhino or other animals.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Bardia
Day 2: Jeep Safari, Canoe Ride, Tharu Cultural Show and Farewell
Stop At: Bardia National Park, Bardia National Park, Bheri Zone, Mid-Western Region
You will go on a jeep safari, deep into the national park. You will carry a lunch pack with you and stop at viewing spots, rivers and riverside to wait and watch wild animals. Depending on your preference, you can customize with other activities to do inside the National Park.
You can go rafting or canoeing in the river for a few hours. In the evening, you will take part in a Tharu cultural show. Tharu artists perform their traditional dances and rituals. This will be an exciting opportunity to interact with and observe Tharu traditions.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Bardiya, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Nepalgunj Airport, H 12, मनिकापुर 21900, Nepal
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.