Bari: Traditional Italian pasta Hands-on cooking class
Live an authentic culinary experience in Bari. Learn to cook traditional homemade pasta in a central district in Bari with Daniela. Learn about authentic Italian cuisine as you prepare your own dinner. Cook a refined menu of Italian specialties.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- hands-on cooking class and cooking instruments
- Lunch - 3 courses lunch or dinner
- Recipes to surprise guests back home
- Local wine ( 1/2 bottle each participant ) and beverages
What's excluded :
- everything not mentioned in inclusions
- Bari is the beautiful capital city of the Apulia region, on the turquoise Adriatic Sea, in Italy. The city offers about a day's worth of sightseeing and the Old part of the city is wonderful.
Became a chef for one day in this stunning city and learn about Italian pasta. Enter the home of Daniela, your host and teacher located in one of the most vibrant districts of the city.
You will start the lesson preparing the dough for the pasta, then you will roll it out and prepare its condiments. You will create your favorite Italian pasta (egg or white floor pasta).
Once the work is completed, you will enjoy the meal and the dishes tasting with the chef. Enjoy a typical Italian atmosphere and celebrate this occasion bring your favourite bottle of wine.
Get ready for an amazing experience in Bari.
• Citta Vecchia - Bari, 70100, Bari Italy
• pasta - pasta hand mada
• Italian starter - Bruschetta
Departure Point :Via Giulio Petroni, 117, 70125 Bari BA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- the cooking class is not available during National holidays
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.