Bari Vecchia City Tour
Arrive to the city centre and visit 'Bari Vecchia' beginning from the Basilica of St. Nicolas, one of the principal places of Christianity of the city, two hundred meters away from the other important city religious pole, the cathedral. Then enjoy a panoramic walk to visit Piazza del Ferrarese, Palazzo dell’Acquedotto Pugliese, the Norman-Swabian castle and the Petruzzelli Theatre.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Light focaccia brunch
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica San Nicola, Largo Abate Elia 13, 70122, Bari Italy
Visita la città vecchia ricca di attrazioni da scoprire tra cui la Basilica di San Nicola e la sua preziosa Cripta, l’antica Cattedrale di San Sabino e il millenario Castello
Attraversa le caratteristiche stradine dove le signore preparano la pasta in casa e i bambini giocano all’aperto per arrivare nelle vivaci piazze della città, al confine tra antica e nuova Bari.
Departure Point :Piazza Aldo Moro, Bari BA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.