Bariloche: Cerro Catedral
Once at the top you will be able to enjoy the beautiful paradores installed on its imposing slopes, with incredible views of the Nahuel Huapi and Gutiérrez lakes, the Andes mountain range, the Tronador hill, and the other surrounding hills. In summer you can practice multiple adventure activities for the whole family, climbing, trekking, mountain biking, rappelling and many more. Enjoy beautiful views, gastronomy and a non-motorized wheelchair area. In addition, you can visit the Bike Park, in which families and advanced cyclists descend through eight different circuits that are demarcated in the southern and central sector of the mountain. It is open all year round and has 34 lifts (between chairlifts, cabins and towing means)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up hotels located up to 15 km from Avenida Bustillo
- Includes the ascent to the cable rail - chairlift
- Tour with professional guide to Cerro Catedral
What's excluded :
- Does not include lunch or snacks
- Entry/Admission - Cerro Catedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edificio Telesilla Sextuple, 10 piso Base Cerro Catedral, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
It is the largest ski center in the southern hemisphere (120 kilometers of slopes spread over an area of 600 hectares) and offers a wide infrastructure of services for the practice of winter sports. Once at the top you will be able to enjoy the beautiful paradores installed on its imposing slopes, with incredible views of the Nahuel Huapi and Gutiérrez lakes, the Andes mountain range, the Tronador hill, and the other surrounding hills.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
San Carlos de Bariloche (commonly called Bariloche) is a city in the Patagonia region of Argentina. It borders Nahuel Huapi, a large glacial lake surrounded by mountains in the Andes. Bariloche is known for its Swiss alpine-style architecture and its chocolate, which is sold in shops on Miter Street, the main avenue. It is also a popular base for hiking and skiing in the nearby mountains, and for exploring the surroundings of the Lake District.
Pass By: Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
Once at the top you will be able to enjoy the beautiful inns installed on its imposing slopes, with incredible views of the Nahuel Huapi and Gutiérrez lakes, the Andes mountain range, the Tronador hill, and the other surrounding hills.
Pass By: Cerro Tronador, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
The name of the hill is due to the noise produced by the frequent melting of ice on glaciers, similar to that of thunder. Its height of 3554 meters above sea level and stands out among the mountain ranges of the Nahuel Huapi National Park. El Tronador has a total of seven glaciers which are currently in remission due to global warming.
Cerro Tronador is the highest in the surroundings of Bariloche.
Along the way, you will find viewpoints to enjoy the impressive views offered by the Bonete and Cresta de Gallo hills, or you can go to one of the dark sand beaches of Lake Mascardi. Passing Villa Mascardi, turn right and you can follow a path surrounded by native forests. It is an area of exceptional beauty, visited every year by lovers of mountains, climbing and fishing, since there are optimal areas such as Lake Los Moscos and the Manso River, which leads to Lake Hess.
Departure Point :Avenida Exequiel Bustillo, Av. Exequiel Bustillo, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up for hotels located up to 15 km from Avenida Bustillo
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.