Barolo and Barbaresco Concierge - Your Somm designed itinerary
Hello, this is Pier and Chiara, your Sommelier and Wine Country experts.
After some years in California, we decided to return to Langhe to showcase the beauty of our countryside and home. For us, it is all about great stories and unforgettable flavors.
Let us use our expertise and our direct connections to create the best experience for you: a relaxed, self-guided Wine Tour&Tasting at top rated producers. Wine Country at its best.
per adult from
2 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Langhe landscapes UNESCO, Via Vernazza 6, 12051, Alba Italy
This is a customized experience, attractions will vary depending on travellers' request.
Departure Point :12060 Barolo, Piedmont, Province of Cuneo, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/25/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.