Barolo Night - Private Dinner and Wine pairing
Chef: Matteo, more than 3 years at Piazza Duomo (3 Michelin Stars in Alba). Degree in Gastronomic science. Owner at Langaround. Sommelier: Pier, AIS Diploma, years of experience at Gary Farrell winery in Sonoma, CA. Owner at Oneonthehill. Sommelier: Chiara, AIS Diploma, years of experience at Castello di Amorosa in Calistoga, CA. Owner at Dreamhousechiara. Three young entrepreneurs in the Langhe area. We each have our own business. Our professional experience is broad, international and extremely solid. Most importantly though, we like to have fun. We would love to share some time with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- A private Chef and a Sommelier will create the ultimate food&wine experience for you and your group. A home cooked meal, of course always using the very best, seasonal and organic ingredients the region has to offer. The wine selection is top notch, small and boutique producers from Barolo and Barbaresco, paired with each dish. Here is a sample of the menu that we will provide:
TRADITIONAL MENU AND WINE PAIRING (sample)
Vitello tonnato rolls, gazpacho, celery salad // Alta Langa Brut Tajarin or Risotto with seasonal truffle // Langhe Nebbiolo
Braised beef with red wine sauce // Barolo or Barbaresco Riserva Hazelnut soft biscuit / Red fruits / Milk Ice Cream // Moscato d’Asti
Please inquire before booking! We can reach you anywhere in the Langhe area!
• Vitello tonnato rolls, gazpacho, celery salad // Alta Langa Brut
• Braised beef with red wine sauce // Barolo or Barbaresco Riserva
• Tajarin or Risotto with seasonal truffle // Langhe Nebbiolo
• Hazelnut soft biscuit / Red fruits / Milk Ice Cream // Moscato d’Asti
Departure Point :Associazione Cantine di Alba, Piazza Medford, 3, 12051 Alba CN, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Usually the dinners are hosted at the guests' place, but we can provide a location for an additional cost which will cover the rent.
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.