Barossa Valley Deluxe: 30-Minute Helicopter Flight
Barossa Valley Deluxe - 30 Minute Scenic Flight
Departing Hoffnungsthal Valley we take you past the township of Lyndoch heading along the western ridge of the Barossa Valley to Seppeltsfield. Here you will see vines contouring the rolling hills and palm tree lined roads.
Then off to Nuriootpa, where your pilot will point out Maggie Beer’s farm and the famous Penfold’s Winery.
Time to head for Stockwell to marvel in the scale of the Wolf Blass Winery and the lime quarry near Angaston, home of Yalumba Wines, Cornerstone and McEvoy-Mitchell racehorse studs.
Overhead Tanunda you can see the stunning old buildings of Chateau Tanunda and many old churches.
Now heading towards Rowland Flat to take in the views of the towering Jacob’s Creek Winery’s “tank farm”. Some of these tanks hold up to 1.4 million litres of WINE! From there we take you to the southern end of the Barossa, past Lyndoch near Cockatoo Valley and over the Whispering Wall.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local guide
- Photo opportunity on YOUR camera/Phone
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barossa Helicopters, 261 Hoffnungsthal Rd, Lyndoch, South Australia 5351 Australia
When you come to the main office, you be greeted by our friendly staff.
Before you take to the sky, we ask that you please be seated to watch the flight briefing video. All aspects of YOUR safety will be covered in the flight briefing video or verbally by one of our staff. Please listen carefully!
We will also ask you to please leave all hats, bags, scarves, anything lose (including selfie sticks) MUST remain behind. Be sure to take your cameras or any picture taking devices with you as the views are awesome.
Our ground crew will escort you to the helicopter and determine your best seating arrangements – this is according to yours and your travelling partners individual size/weight. Small children will always have their own seat and generally will be in the back seats. Before you board, our ground crew will show you where to stand to have your photo taken next to the helicopter. We will use your camera or phone.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :261 Hoffnungsthal Rd, Lyndoch SA 5351, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- ages 3 and up
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, All passengers will be weighed before flight. Each passenger must be less than 135Kgs. Maximum for 3 passengers less than 300 kgs
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals allowed on site, they are not able to fly in the helicopters.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.