Barossa Wine Tasting shared tours
A tour customized to suit the people on board a chance to be meet and be introduced to the people behind the Barossa Labels by your local tour guide who also owns the business. If you have been before or have never been there is always a new discovery on offer in the Barossa Valley.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - A shared local produce platter between 2 pp & wine tasting with lunch.
What's excluded :
- Some tasting fees
- Pick up at your accommodation at 10am to board on a 8 passenger luxury vehicle.
We visit 2 boutique wineries for wine tasting followed by lunch with matching wines at a third winery.
After lunch a forth winery and an option of a brewery or a visit to a gin distillery.
Tour includes lunch with wines, local history & introduction to local winery families.
Does not include wine, beer & Gin tasting fees.
Return to you accommodation by 4 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour starts from your Barossa Accommodation.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your operator is a accredited Covid safe Clean Practising Business by Australian Tourism Industry Council & South Australian Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.