Barranco & Miraflores Boardwalk, Gastronomic Experience with Lunch Private Tour
Start with a scenic tour of the boardwalk, crossing the bohemian district of Barranco and the modern district of Miraflores, passing by Love Park where you can admire an imposing view of the Pacific Ocean. After the tour, arrive at a thematic restaurant and participate in a cocktail class, learning how to prepare the famous pisco sour. Then, enjoy a cooking class, learning how to make a delicious, typical Peruvian dish. After both classes, enjoy a tasty lunch overlooking the sea. At the end of your tour, transfer back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English)
- Demo cooking class.
- Lunch - Appetizer (Pisco sour), starter, main course, dessert and drink.
- Entry/Admission - Miraflores
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Meals not stated in the programme
- Alcoholic drinks
- Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
This is a scenic tour of Barranco boardwalk, the most bohemian suburb of Lima and the preferred place to enjoy Lima's nightlife. It has residences, boulevards, hotels, art galleries, and restaurants.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Miraflores District, Lima Peru
See the boardwalk of Miraflores and be part of a cooking class in a special place: a restaurant by the sea, with a magnificent view of the Pacific Ocean. Then learn to prepare our flag drink: pisco sour a sweet mixture of lemon, egg, sugar and pisco.
Finally, continue with the toast in front of the sea, while you wait for lunch consisting of a traditional Peruvian dish
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- For lunch: Vegetarian option is available.
- Smoking is not allowed in the restaurant.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.