Barranco Private Night Tour Including Dinner and Folkloric Show
In the afternoon you will be picked up from your hotel to be transferred to the district of Barranco, the most colorful and artistic neighborhood of Lima, which has numerous bars and restaurants, beautiful colonial houses and good craft shops, for you to discover its streets and postcard looking scenarios by night. When finished, you will be taken to a restaurant to enjoy a delicious buffet dinner with live shows that mix the main dances from different regions of Peru. Finally, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Dinner - Buffet dinner and folkloric show at local restaurant.
- Entry/Admission - Barranco
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Barranco, Lima’s most bohemian suburb and the prefered location to enjoy nightlife in Lima. It has residences, boulevards, hotels, art galleries and restaurants.
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
Go to a unique and comfortable restaurant, where creole cooking is the house speciality, thus creating a singular ambience which combines dance, music and flavours.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.