Barrels of Fun Private Wine Tour in Nova Scotia
The name of the tour says it all! You'll have tonnes of fun on this afternoon tasting adventure to the heart of wine country in the Annapolis Valley. With Nova Scotia being one of the world's coolest wine regions, you'll discover unusual grapes and taste wines that are truly unique and fabulous!
You'll visit two award-winning wineries for private tours and tastings. At the second winery, enjoy a cheese plate of a selection of cheeses from the fromagerie just down the road! The final stop is to an award-winning distillery so see how spirits are made and learn some new recipes for cocktails!
This tour has a minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8 people.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Cheese plate
- Tasting fees
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Benjamin Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Planters Ridge
- Entry/Admission - Barrelling Tide Distillery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Benjamin Bridge, 1966 White Rock Road, Wolfville, Nova Scotia B4P 2R1 Canada
The tour starts with an entertaining story of how the Nova Scotia wine industry came to be on our way to the first stop, Benjamin Bridge. Here you’ll take a tour of the vineyard to explain the grape growing process and taste a selection of their award-winning wines including the infamous Nova 7! Get your picture taken next to their vending machine in the vineyard!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Planters Ridge, 1441 Church St, Port Williams, Nova Scotia B0P 1T0 Canada
Next it’s onto Planters Ridge winery for a private tour of the cellar to explain how wine is made followed by a wine tasting in their stunning barrel room while talking about how barrels impact the taste of wine. Then enjoy some wine paired with cheese plates of local cheeses on the deck while enjoying the view over the vineyard.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Barrelling Tide Distillery, 1164 Parkway Dr, Port Williams, NS B0P 1T0, Canada
Finally, we’ll finish at Barrelling Tide Distillery for a tour of the facility and see how spirits are distilled and a tasting of award-winning vodka, gin, rum and fruit liqueurs. You’ll even learn some fun recipes for unique cocktails!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Because this is a private tour, travelers can choose the pick up location of their choice in Metro HRM (Halifax, Bedford, Sackville, Dartmouth)
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All travelers and the guide must wear face masks at all times when inside the tour van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.