Bat Trang Ceramic Village day trip
- Bat Trang authentic with its long history of ceramic and pottery, talking to the craftsmen and make your very own product!
- But Thap pagoda, a Buddhist temple built in the 13th century, keeping some remains of the 17th century such as statues, valuable donations, Nine-Story Lotus Tower, Tuyet Son Statue, Bao Nghiem Tower
- Biking around Co Loa, the most ancient citadel with largest size and highest scale, its design is also listed into the most unique citadel in Vietnam’s history of constructing ramparts during the old days
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Authentic Bat Trang
- Entry/Admission - Chua But Thap (Pagoda But Thap)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Authentic Bat Trang, 62 Hang Hom Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
- Explore ancient houses, old oven, historical relic and learn more about local life
- Communicate with craftsmen.
- Learn and try to make pottery, then draw on your product.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chua But Thap (Pagoda But Thap), A Circa 30 Km a Nord Est DI Hanoi., Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
-Visiting But Thap temple, one of the most famous Buddhist temples in Vietnam, inside, there are various valuable ancient objects and statues, which are considered to be Vietnamese masterpieces of 17th-century wood carving
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at every hotel in the Old Quater. If you are outside of this area, please contact us or catch a taxi to our office at 5A/60 Dao Duy Tu street, Hoan Kiem district, Ha Noi Duy Tu street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi, Vietnam.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.