Bateaux Parisiens Valentine's Day Gourmet Seine River Dinner Cruise & Live Music
This Valentine's Day, enjoy an evening of romance on the Seine River in Paris with a 2-hour dinner cruise. Admire Paris’ famous sights including the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum aboard a Bateaux Parisiens boat with your special someone. Sip Champagne, take in the glittering cityscape and pull up a seat for an elegant French meal with wine. Listen to live music as the dazzling city lights pass by.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Dinner - 5-course dinner with wine
- Live entertainment
- a cruise with views to most iconic monuments of Paris
- Entry/Admission - Bateaux Parisiens
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Embark and disembarl at feet of the Eiffel Tower
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Admire the most iconic sights of Paris while you enjoy your 5-course-dinner.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Pont Alexandre III Quai d'Orsay, 75008 Paris France
Admire this beautiful bridge during your dinner cruise.
Pass By: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
A former train station modified into a well known classic Art museum
Pass By: Latin Quarter, 75005 Paris France
Feel the atmosphere of this area when you pass by.
Pass By: Pont-Neuf, Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
When you pass by this bridge, lift your head and admire the sculptures of this bridge, the oldest bridge of Paris.
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
The famous cathedral immortalized by Victor Hugo in the eponym novel
Pass By: French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France), 11 Quai Francois Mauriac 13e, 75013 Paris France
The architechture of this modern building symbolizes four open books. At this point, the boat turns and sales back westwards.
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
Former Royal Palace, changed into a prison where Marie Antoinette was detained. It is now a museum.
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Admire the 700 m long fassade of the biggest museum in the world.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
You will see the Louxor Obelisk on one side and the French Parliament on the other side. The Concorde bridge was built with stones from the Bastille prison which was destroyed during the French Revolution.
Pass By: Grand Palais, 3 avenue du General Eisenhower Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris France
You will see the amazing glass coupole of this building.
Pass By: Statue de la Liberte, Pont de Grenelle Ile des Cygnes, 75015 Paris France
Enjoy the view of the little sister of New York's Statue of Liberty with the Eiffel Tower in the background.
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
The most popular monument of Paris and France. You disembark just at feet of the Eiffel Tower.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customers who have not reached France's drinking age of 18 will not be served alcohol
- Dress code is formal
- Your seats will vary according to the option you select
- If you require a vegetarian menu, please specify at the time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.