Batemans Bay Overnight Kayak Camping Tour from Canberra - All Inclusive
Sleeping out immersed in nature, completely self sufficient, is an unforgettable experience. Get a taste of it on this magical all-inclusive weekend overnighter on the NSW South Coast.
On this unique tour, you will set off with all the essentials, using the oldest form of transport in the world - the kayak! Over two days, you will explore the exquisite river systems, bays and coastline of the South Coast of NSW in comfortable Sea Kayaks, spending the night unwinding in a handpicked, remote camp location.
Even better: we will pick you up and return you to Canberra in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Use of camping equipment: tent, air mattress, air pillow
- Use of kayaking equipment: kayak, life jacket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Clyde River National Park
- Entry/Admission - Murramarang National Park
What's excluded :
Day 1: Pick up from Canberra, travel to South Coast
Stop At: Clyde River National Park, Rotary Drive, Batemans Bay, New South Wales 2536 Australia
Start with Hotel pickups in Canberra at 6am.
Meet the guide team in the morning of your first day for the briefing and pack your equipment into waterproof dry bags. We use the Region X vehicle to head to the departure location, leaving your vehicles at the proposed finish location.
Our on water safety team will greet you, issue your safety gear, train you on the use of the Sea Kayaks and get you ready to go.
Your journey will take you along the various sea and riverscapes that shape the amazing South Coast of NSW, temperate forest, clean clear waters, free rivers and amazing wildlife.
While spotting wildlife is always a highlight, whales are common in Spring, dolphins, a range of sea birds, seals and more are possible all year round the true feeling of freedom comes from paddling away from man made structure and exploring silent nature.
The otherwise inaccessible sections of coast and river that we like to visit boasts wonderful places to stop en route. We can choose any number of locations to land for a lunch break, a swim, a walk, relax on shore or make camp.
The afternoon is yours to relax, enjoy, read a book, take a walk or simply do nothing.
The evening meal is a social affair, our staff are amazing cooks. Just because it loaded in a sea kayak does not mean its not amazing! Preparing and eating together is a great way to catch up with the other guests on the kayak journey, share stories, a drink, and enjoy the outdoors by the fire.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Camp out in stunning national park, with all state of the art equipment provided. Just bring your sleeping bag!
Day 2: Explore the NSW South Coast, return to Canberra
Stop At: Murramarang National Park, Pebbly Beach Road Benandarah, East Lynne, New South Wales 2536 Australia
After breakfast we leisurely pack up camp and add the challenge of a catch and cook experience to our day where you have the option to catch your lunch along your kayak tour route. Dive or fish with our experienced guide team for the chance to be dining on Seafood. The tour continues to explore areas new to you, we continue the aim of visiting amazing scenery along the course of the day, stopping for lunch wherever we get to.
The tour concludes with afternoon tea before we load up our equipment and transfer you back to Canberra!
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise your accommodation, we will advise your pickup timeAirports
- Canberra Airport, Terminal Cct, Australian Capital Territory 2609, Australia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.