Bath & Stonehenge Small Group Tour with optional cream tea
Visit the Neolithic site of Stonehenge - one of the wonders of the world, and shrouded in mystery. Then relax in the beautiful city of Bath with its Georgian architecture and picturesque streets. * Enjoy a traditional cream tea in Bath (if selected this option).
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to Stonehege including audio guide
- Round your day off by exploring Bath, where the ancient and modern meet at the spot of Britain’s only natural thermal hot spring
- Enjoy a traditional English ‘cream tea’ experience (if selected this option)
- Small group tour – guaranteed to a maximum of 16 people.
- Snacks - Traditional Cream Tea (if selected this option)
- Luxurious 16-seater coach with glass roof, reclining seats & FREE Wi-Fi
- Personal audio headset
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Roman Baths
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cream tea (if did not select this option)
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Originally built as a place of well-being and relaxation by the Romans thousands of years ago, Bath is home to Britain’s only natural thermal hot springs. Travel through thousands of years of history in one city; marvel at the 18th-century honey-coloured Georgian architecture and see the ancient Roman Baths. Afterwards, relax and enjoy a traditional English cream tea beside the River Avon at Brigit's Bakery, with scones, clotted cream and jam (If selected this option).
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: No. 1 Royal Crescent, 1 Royal Crescent, Bath BA1 2LR England
The Royal Crescent is a row of 30 terraced houses laid out in a sweeping crescent in the city of Bath, England. Designed by the architect John Wood, the Younger and built between 1767 and 1774, it is among the greatest examples of Georgian architecture to be found in the United Kingdom and is a Grade I listed building. Although some changes have been made to the various interiors over the years, the Georgian stone façade remains much as it was when it was first built.
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
One of the most photographed examples of Georgian architecture in the city and one of only four bridges in the world to have shops across its full span on both sides, Pulteney Bridge was designed in 1769 by Robert Adam.
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Step back 5,000 years in time to prehistoric Britain as our guide helps bring the history of this fascinating monument to life. Who built Stonehenge? Why was it built? Discover the answer to these questions and the monument’s fascinating link to the Summer and Winter solstice. Come face-to-face with a 5,500-year-old man and visit the world-class exhibition centre, with 250 ancient objects on display.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Original Tour - London Bus Tours, Trafalgar House, 17-19 Cockspur St, St. James's, London SW1Y 5BL, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Victoria Station, Victoria St, Victoria, London SW1E 5ND, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 8.45am at the Original London Visitor Centre. Please wait just inside the door on the left hand side.
- The tour will end at approximately 7.00pm at the Victoria Train Station (traffic dependent)
- Cream team option in Bath. If you do have any dietary requirements please let us know at least 72 hours in advance so we can advise the bakery. Please note that some requests may not be able to be fulfilled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited vehicle capacity empty seats left next to single travellers & odd numbered groups / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.