Bath 'City' Cycle Tour
This is the perfect way to see Bath's iconic buildings and historic sites. Our 2 hour tour takes you through the City's oldest streets on a journey back in time to see grand Georgian architecture, Victorian public gardens, Medieval city walls, the legacy of Britain's Roman occupation before enjoying expansive views over the city from the Kennet and Avon canal. You'll also get the chance to see some of the amazing wildlife in the City including Kingfishers, Peregrine Falcons and Grey Herons. Our guides are experts in local military history and wildlife providing a unique perspective on Bath as a World Heritage City.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Cycle helmet
- 'British Cycling' & 'Outdoor First Aid' qualified guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kennet & Avon Canal, Runs from the Severn Estuary near Bristol to the River Thames at Reading, BA1 1EE England
We'll explain the historical significance of the canal and its wildlife as it changes through the seasons.
Pass By: River Avon, England
Cycling along the river into the heart of the City we'll stop for photo opportunities and explain the history of the City from the Celts to Georgian developers.
Pass By: Royal Crescent, Royal Cresent, Bath BA1 1EE England
Cycling through the heart of the City we'll visit, stop and explain the historical significance of the Royal Crescent, Queen Square and Circus.
Pass By: Sydney Gardens, Bathwick, Bath BA2 1EE England
Having cycled along Great Pulteney Street we'll visit the Gardens and talk about the history of the Sydney Hotel.
Departure Point :Bath Narrowboats, Sydney Wharf, Sydney Wharf, Bathwick, Bath BA2 4EL, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.