Bath of Beitou Hot Spring Tour at Taipei
Taiwan is a hot spring lover's paradise, and our Bath of the Gods tour aims to bring visitors through the history, culture and healing waters of Taipei's geothermic Beitou neighborhood. We'll explore the Japanese colonial era mansion once serving as hot spring central for government officials prior to its present incarnation as a beautifully laid out hot spring museum. Afterwards, we'll be going to Hell…Hell Valley, that is, a picturesque geothermic lake whose brimstone scented steam give the area its memorable name. Finally, your guide will bring you to an exclusive resort (which once served as a final R&R spot for pre-mission Kamikaze pilots) for a full-on private hot spring experience.
Note: This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 12 and pregnant women.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 90 minute hot spring soak
- Entry/Admission - Beitou Hot Spring Museum
- Entry/Admission - Beitou Thermal Valley(Hell Valley)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beitou Hot Spring Museum, No.2 Zhongshan Road, Beitou District, Beitou, Taipei Taiwan
Our knowledge guide will take you to explore the Japanese colonial era mansion, to learn more about the history of Beitou's hot spring area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Beitou Thermal Valley(Hell Valley), Zhongshan Road, Near Wenquan Road, Beitou, Taipei Taiwan
Our guide will introduce you about Taiwan's rich hot spring culture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick-up at your accommodation in Taipei City. Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will be advised two days before tour departure.
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.