Baths of Aphrodite from Paphos
Departing from Paphos to Geroskipou village for the visit of the Saint Paraskevi church, considered to be an extremely significant example of Byzantine architecture dated to the 9th century. Next stop will be the Saint Neophytou monastery, founded by the monk Neophytos back in 12th Century.
Coffee break in Polis before we visit the botanical garden of Baths of Aphrodite, where the Goddess of Love and Beauty where the legend says Aphrodite has taken her bath after arisen from the sea. Free time for lunch (not included). Continue to the picturesque harbour of Latchi for a stroll along the sea side before we return to Paphos via Coral Bay.
Drop off at your starting point.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Agios Neophytos Monastery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Baths of Aphrodite, near Latchi, Latchi, Polis Cyprus
Discover the beautiful Baths of Aphrodite where the legendary Goddess of Love and Beauty took her first bath after she born from the sea
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Agia Paraskevi Church, Agias Paraskevis, Geroskipou 8200 Cyprus
Visit of this Byzantine church in Geroskipou dated back 9th century
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Agios Neophytos Monastery, Paphos Cyprus
Visit of this extraordinary Monastery founded by monk Neophytou back in 12th century
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up details will be sent by email at latest 1 day before the excursion. Meeting points in walkind distance might be assigned. No pick ups available from private accommodations including holiday villas.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks are required for transfer bus and all indoor spaces
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.