Bats Cave Visit in Hpa-An (evening tour)
Seeing the great nature. Feel the stunning view of Hpa-An and Mt. Zwekabin view. Amazing sunset moment and watching millions of bats coming out of the cave.
One of the best activities to do while you're in Hpa-An.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick up and drop off by tuk-tuk
- Entry/Admission - Bat Cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bat Cave, near Thanlyin River, Hpa An Myanmar
Our staff in Hpa-An will organize for you a tuk-tuk pick up from hotel to take you to the Bats Cave after crossing over the Thanlwin Bridge. We’d suggest you to be there at around 5PM to climb up to the lime stone mountain near the cave as the view on the top is breathtaking. Thanlwin River flows silently in the summer and winter time, rainy season it flows a bit stronger and becomes rough. Feel the stunning view of Mt. Zwekabin, the small islands and sandy banks, and look at Hawks flying overhead waiting for the bats to come out of the cave. Bats are dinner for hawks. The guard from the cave beats the drum to alarm the bats when it’s time for the bats to go out. Millions of bats are flying out with full speed as they know they need to escape from the catch by hawks. Truly exciting to watch this moment and a perfect evening tour in Hpa-An. Afterward, Tuk-Tuk will take you back to the hotel or you may ask him to drop off at the night market and end the service.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Hotel Perfect Hpa-an, No.42, Yangon, Hpa-an Rd, Pa-an 13011, Myanmar (Burma)
2: Hotel Zwe Ka Bin, 85, Pa-an, Myanmar (Burma)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.