Battle of the Axe Stand-up Comedy, Singer/songwriters & Open Mic
Established in 1996, Battle of the Axe presents an eclectic mix of new and established talent. Stand-up comedy, singer/songwriters & open mic, are premier features of the Battle of the Axe show on Tuesday nights.
Here acts compete on the open mic for the legendary The Lucky Duck Award. A hugely popular Award that can date as far back as 1996! Not bad for a twenty-four year old duck.
THURSDAY night features some of the best stand-up comedy, improv and sketch performances in Dublin city.
The gig is one of Ireland’s longest established clubs and features impromptu guest performances from established luminaries from the International and Irish Comedy Circuit.
If your idea of a good night out is to experience the perfect pint in a quintessentially intimate Dublin pub, while being entertained by some of the best new and established talent the Nation has to offer, then please, drop in to Battle of the Axe at the Ha’Penny Bridge Inn on Tuesday or Thursday nights!
Full Bar. Best GUINNESS ❤
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Battle Of The Axe Comedy Club
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Battle Of The Axe Comedy Club, Ha'penny Bridge Inn, 42 Wellington Quay Temple Bar, Dublin D02 Y103 Ireland
Over 18s with ID required if i that bracket, students, holidaymakers, tourists, looking for something to do, international visitors and English speaking audiences. Comedy, open mic and on Tuesdays includes singer/songwriters
Departure Point :Battle Of The Axe Comedy Club, Ha'penny Bridge Inn, 42 Wellington Quay Temple Bar, Dublin D02 Y103 Ireland
Departure Time :9:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.