Batumi Daily Tour
• Batumi Panorama View by Cable car
• Botanical Garden
• Makhuntseti Waterfall
• Walking tour through seaside town of Batumi
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Tour start from Batumi city walking tour through the magnificent seaside town, which is adorned with a memorable square "Piazza", a unique statue of Ali and Nino, a seaside Amusement Park, tennis courts and other cultural sightseeing. Overnight in Batumi
Then, Transfer to visit Batumi Botanical Gardens are situated 9 km north to Batumi. It is unique throughout the former Soviet Union. The place of location is called Mtsvane Kontskhi (Green Cape). The Gardens are inseparably connected with Andrey Krasnov, the acknowledged classic in Botanical and physical geography. As a tireless traveler Krasnov traveled round the most part of the world. After studying and observing the world flora, climate and soil, he came to the conclusion that the Black Sea littoral is the ideal place for a Botanical Garden.
After drive through fascinating landscapes of mountainous part of Adjara region, here you will find beautiful waterfall (52 meters high) and Queen Tamar’s bridge, built with mixture of eggs and stones in 12th century and still operating. Overnight in Batumi
Departure Point :Hotel or apartment which you living there
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.