Bavaro splash from La Romana
Enjoy an exciting catamaran cruise from where you can start an adrenalinerush-provoking adventure with Bavaro Splash and then combine the
experience of driving a high-performance boat and exploring the
underwater world through Snuba.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Non-alcoholic drinks.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tips, Photos.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bavaro, Bavaro, Punta Cana, La Altagracia Province, Dominican Republic
Along the catamaran cruise, explore the underwater world with this
incredible adventure. Snuba allows you to experience scuba diving with the easiness of snorkeling, with no difficult license courses since it is available for anyone wanting to be amazed by the underwater wondrous sights without the encumbrance of scuba diving gear.
Our qualified, bilingual staff is ready to assist you at all times, so you can be sure your tour goes as smoothly and fun as can be. Besides the catamaran, feel the adrenaline flowing while zooming over the waves on a speedboat all of your own.
You can also relax on the underwater chairs and experience the beautiful submarine life in a more subtle way. Brace yourself to see Punta Cana’s astounding reef, one which teems with fabulous varieties of fish and features interesting light reflections on its rugged surface.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation included only to/from main located Hotels in La Romana.If you’re staying in a different area from the one selected at the time of booking, an extra fee may apply.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Friday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to drive boat:18 years
- This tour is for children from 8 years and over.
- Wear comfortable clothes, Bring swimsuit, Bring towels, Use biodegradable sunblock, Wear hat or cap.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- : Wear a mask / mask Social distance (2m distance): “Keep your distance” sign Label to cough and sneeze properly Use alcohol-based antibacterial gel Handwashing Avoid touching eyes, nose and / or mouth - Reduce the number passengers per vehicle - Adequate training of all staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.