Bay of Kotor Private Speed Boat Tour & Visit to Kotor and Perast
Our experienced boat captains will regale you with a lot of interesting stories and show you some amazing sights. Step into a fairy tale, discover the winding streets and cosy squares of Kotor’s old town. Enjoy the calm waters and the high mountains that tower over the bay and see the beautiful houses and villas of old Venetian families. By taking the entire Boka Bay tour, you will also take a walk in the best preserved baroque settlement of the Mediterranean and visit one of its kind in the world, man-made island – Our Lady of the Rocks. Additionally, you will see old military submarine tunnels and the old bunkers in the rocks which are a very popular tourist attraction today. Lastly, you will experience seeing the Mamula fortress and visit a great natural attraction, the Blue Cave, where we encourage you to enjoy a beautiful swim
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
- Licensed speed boat skipper
- Entrance to Our Lady of the Rocks Museum
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Bay of Kotor
What's excluded :
- Drinks and snacks that you buy during the tour, visits to restaurants and bars
- Transfer to Kotor from other cities (Optional for extra fee)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality
Walk through the most beautiful squares of Old Town Kotor, hearing the stories of this charming town, seeing its walls, monuments, and churches.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
We will visit Our Lady of the Rocks, a man-made artificial island created by the bulwark of rocks and by sinking old and seized ships loaded with rocks. You will hear one of the most beautiful stories that the Mediterranean carries with itself.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay of Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality Montenegro
We will pass along the other part of the bay where in the distance we will see the city of Tivat and its Porto Montenegro yachting marine, and Herceg Novi with its surroundings. We pass over abounded submarine tunnel and the small island Mamula with an old Austrian – Hungarian fort, which was transformed into a prison during WWII. Before we head back, there is one more attraction on the tour, the breathtaking Blue Cave in which cool blue water you can even swim. Aslo you can take a swim at one of the most beautiful beaches in Montenegro - Zanjice beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
2: Sea Gate, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.